- Set up a Webhook for testing purposes
- Clio Manage
There are many online sites that can be used to accomplish this. https://webhook.site is an example of a site that can do this.
- Go to https://webhook.site
- Click Copy to clipboard next to "Your unique URL"
- Create the Webhook using a POST request (see here), using the URL provided from webhook.site
- In webhook.site, click on the request on the left sidebar
- Confirm the identity of the webhook using the provided x-hook-secret Header (see Identity confirmation, here)
- In Clio, trigger the webhook
- In webhook.site, click on the Request to see the webhook output