- Integration verification process
- App Directory distribution
- Listed in Catalog
- Clio's API v4
If you're having trouble getting started, take a look at the following listings on Clio's App Directory for examples of best practices:
To have your app listed in Clio's App Directory, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Profile Form that will be used to populate the App Directory page for your integration. The Profile Form can be found by clicking here.
- Fill out the Word Template attached below to provide Support Documentation for your integration that will be published on Clio's Support Site
- Email email@example.com with the completed Word Document so we can get started on the Integration review process.
Integration review and listing on Clio's App directory typically take 1-2 weeks.