Clio sets the webhook expiry to 3 days by default after being created. However it can be extended to as long as needed by changing the expire_at field.
Articles in this section
- When Using The "query" Wildcard Search Parameter, Why Are Results Limited to 200?
- Why Am I Getting a 403 Error on My PUT Request for Documents?
- Can I Create an Unbilled Hard Cost Expense using Clio's API?
- Can I Use Clio's API to Get the Download URL of a Bill?
- How to add a related contact to a Matter using API?
- Can I Use the API to Filter Matters/Contacts for Custom Fields Not Set?
- What Values Are Provided for a Matter Custom Field If It Is Not Set?
- Can I Send a Message Through the Client Portal via Clio's API?
- Can I Create Zoom Meetings Through the API?
- No Response From Amazon S3 When Uploading a Document Through The API