Clio sets the webhook expiry to 3 days by default after being created. However it can be extended to as long as needed by changing the expire_at field.
Articles in this section
- What Redirect URI Should I Use When Setting Up Postman?
- Why am I getting a Maximum Response Size Retrieved error when polling bulk action?
- What is the default period for a webhook expiry?
- How Do I PATCH a Specific Custom Field's Value?
- Changes to Documents API endpoint
- How to set redirect URIs
- Adding an Avatar Image to a Contact
- Deleted Custom Fields being Returned in API Request
- How Long Does It Take Clio To Index a Search Result After A Record is Created or Updated?
- How to Filtering Tasks by Statuses