Clio sets the webhook expiry to 3 days by default after being created. However it can be extended to as long as needed by changing the expire_at field.
Articles in this section
- Are There Any Limits to Bulk Requests?
- No Response From Amazon S3 When Uploading a Document Through The API
- How can I create a Trust Request and assign it to a Matter, not a Contact?
- Can I Get the Message of a Secure Message Through the API?
- Can I Get the Assigned Date of a Task Through API?
- How do I Update or Delete an External Property on a Calendar Entry
- May I get the documentation for the https://app.clio.com/api/v4/timeline_events endpoint?
- What Is the Document Archives Endpoint?
- Is there a way to create historical bills or trust account history through API?
- “Error: You need to sign in or sign up before continuing“ When Attempting to Send Leads Via the Lead Inbox